Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I just purchased a 2011 Challenger SRT8 392 this weekend and will hopefully be taking delivery of it sometime next week. I've been all over a bunch of car performance forums over the years and decided to sign up here after checking it out for a bit. Can't wait to see what this forum has to offer!

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Whereabouts in MD?
hey Charger fan,
I know you didnt ask me, but i am in Libertytown. (frederick county) since you are so close, do you ever go to 75-80? i race there every friday night in the 9 inch nitemares class. I have a 63 Impala called "Loving Chevrolet". april 2nd, I am racing an SRT 6speed with my R/T Classic automatic. see you there? Bob Walker Jr.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Congrats and welcome aboard! Tell us more about the car. What color and configuration did you get? Add some pics too!

JFF:D

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
3Ninety2, Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
395 Posts
Hey Bob. I'm in Pakistan for the foreseeable future, but I'll hit you up when I get back. I've got an R&R coming up. I just don't yet know when it'll be. Sometime between April and July.

Terry

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Welcome from another Marylander. Would be nice to see a few more of us on the roads with our cars this summer.

hey Charger fan,
I know you didnt ask me, but i am in Libertytown. (frederick county) since you are so close, do you ever go to 75-80? i race there every friday night in the 9 inch nitemares class. I have a 63 Impala called "Loving Chevrolet". april 2nd, I am racing an SRT 6speed with my R/T Classic automatic. see you there? Bob Walker Jr.
Dude, I've seen you race at 75-80, that is a bad-assed car. My wife and I go there several times during the season. So far never run our own vehicles, but we have friends that run big tire outlaw.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts