Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I live in the Detroit area (northeast suburb). I am just about ready to pull the trigger on the purchase of a 2010 Challenger R/T Classic in B5 blue. I'm a Chrysler employee and I got a price that I just couldn't refuse.

This is pretty much my dream vehicle, I have had the 1/18 scale B5 blue in my basement for six months and check it out every time I'm down there. It has the 6 speed transmission, interior app package, elec conv group, sound group II, sunroof, HID lights and navigation.

I also have a 68 Charger that I have been working on for the past 6 years or so when I have time. I spend a bunch of time over at dodgecharger.com also. Anyway just wanted to say hello and if anyone has any comments or tips I would love to hear them. Thanks!

Matt

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Welome and good luck getting the car. If you use the nav much you might want a LOCKPICK and if you get one of them get the camera too.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welome and good luck getting the car. If you use the nav much you might want a LOCKPICK and if you get one of them get the camera too.
I'll have to look into that, not sure what it is :). The only nav I have used is on my phone and it's a pita so I don't use it much. Sounds like they are gonna deliver the car on Saturday :thumbsup:. For those that have the 6 speed how do you like them?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just looked it up, sounds good and not all that expensive either. I'll have to check the pics on here when I get time to see all the mods available.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Welcome also from Michigan, from the warren area

·
Registered
161 Posts
Welcome to the group.Do you live anywhere near Clarkston?
I sure hope so because I can blame you when they think it was me!

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the forum.
Lots to see, read, learn here.
Learn of places and suppliers that are Challenger friendly.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone! Challenger showed up late Saturday afternoon and can't stop smiling. I have a question on the floor mats. I have the interior package....got the cover, sill plates and floor mats but the mats don't have any logo on them. I thought these had the Challenger logo embroidered on them...Did I get the regular mats?? Thanks!!

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
welcome to CT :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts