Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I am Scott. Been a long time Mopar fan. I have had several over the years. I am a member at Moparts but that site specializes in older cars. I had a 1969 Plymouth wagon when I joined there. Unfortunately, that car was a total loss due to hurricane Sandy. I had a lot of work into that car and was sad to see it go. I bought it with the 2 door conversion already done. I did the front end, rear end, engine and trans only to have it totaled.

After Sandy, I treated myself to a barely used Hemi Orange 2010 Challenger R/T Classic, 6spd. I wanted to buy a 1970 R/T, but I just didn't want to deal with all the work an old car takes as well as having something I can use whenever I want.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
That is my sisters' blue Mustang GT and her boyfriends' maroon colored R/T.

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
Welcome, from Houston

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome, from Houston
Thank you.

After seeing those pics for the first time in a while, I miss that car. The side pipes were a pain to add on. Headers were Hedman shorties that I had coated locally. I had just bought those wheels and tires brand new. What a shame.

·
Premium Member
1,857 Posts
Welcome to CT. Saw your car at Whiskey Cafe a few months ago. Real nice, problem is the wife wants a white interior now.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome to CT. Saw your car at Whiskey Cafe a few months ago. Real nice, problem is the wife wants a white interior now.
Haha Thank you. I bought the car use with 2,800 miles on it. The original owner had the white interior installed. I happen to like white interiors, so it was a win for me that he had done it.

·
Premium Member
1,857 Posts
She starting to have a great taste in cars, but her picture taking isn't that great.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Welcome to the forums and congrats on your newest addiction!
Love how the white stripes go along with the white interior!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
550 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts