Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, found my SRT8 via the web in El Paso two weeks ago. It was "on it's way" then and still hasn't arrived. It is toxic orange pearl, with a manual transmission, no sunroof and stripe delete. Any ideas as to how much longer it will take to be delivered. Dealer just tells me any day now.
Cheers,
Mc1

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Mc1, Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Super Moderator
13,963 Posts
Congratulations on your new Challenger SRT and welcome to challengertalk, the biggest and best Challenger enthusiast site on the web- with 19,613 members and growing each day.

One word of caution, while registration is free, you will find this site very expensive due to the great ideas you will get to mod your car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome, I actually picked it up today, so transit time was something like two weeks. Awesome car, reminds me of my 68 AMX that had a 390 and a four speed.
Cheers,
Mc1

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

nice color choice and waiting makes the anticipation so worth it once you get her be sure to share some pics :guiness:

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Thanks for the welcome, I actually picked it up today, so transit time was something like two weeks. Awesome car, reminds me of my 68 AMX that had a 390 and a four speed.
Cheers,
Mc1
Welcome from a fellow New Mexican.....sounds like you might be from the southern part of the state......Las Cruces or Alamogordo???? Anyway welcome....youre gonna love that car.....:thumbsup:

BTW youve had youre new car for 2 whole days and no pictures yet??????.....:bigthumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts