Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Yonkers NY. I've been researching on this forum for a couple months now. Ton's of great info here.

I took delivery of a PCP 2014 RT Classic 6spd on Friday. Its been raining all weekend but I did get a nice pic outside the dealer.

Car has been great so far. I'm loving the Hemi, exhaust note, pistol grip shifter, and of course the attention that PCP generates.

Any other members in the Westchester NY area? Would love to attend some meets, drives, etc

Attachments

·
Registered
‘13 Challenger SRT 6M
2,817 Posts
Reactions: PlumCrazyNYC

·
Registered
221 Posts
Great looking car. I like the color. Best of luck with your new ride.

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Nice! Welcome from Yonkers N Y

·
Premium Member
N/A
1,814 Posts
Very Nice!! love the white stripe. Welcome to CT from Michigan

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very Nice!! love the white stripe. Welcome to CT from Michigan
Thanks for the kind words! I actually prefer the cleaner look like yours, stripe removal is the first item on my todo list!

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Greetings from Yonkers NY. I've been researching on this forum for a couple months now. Ton's of great info here.

I took delivery of a PCP 2014 RT Classic 6spd on Friday. Its been raining all weekend but I did get a nice pic outside the dealer.

Car has been great so far. I'm loving the Hemi, exhaust note, pistol grip shifter, and of course the attention that PCP generates.

Any other members in the Westchester NY area? Would love to attend some meets, drives, etc
Like the white stripes and of course the colour.

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
Welcome from California, love the white stripes and color.

Get used to the attention, its non stop with this color

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome from California, love the white strips and color.

Get used to the attention, its non stop with this colot
Tell me about it. NON stop Thumbsup even in the rain!

The cool thing about PCP is it has history so it gets the nod from old school hot rod / Mopar nuts and just regular people too.

Never in a million years would I think I'd own a Purple car........the Challenger is so mean that it pulls it off!

·
Premium Member
1,860 Posts
Welcome from Yonkers.. Was that car parked on Central Ave, Saturday afternoon?

I think some members meet up on Wednesday night car show at the ice skate rink on Tuckahoe rd. On nice Saturday nights the wife and I either drive to the Whiskey Cafe in N.J. A huge turn out, with lots if nice cars. Or we go Rose hill shopping center in Thornwood. It's closer but not as much too see, car wise.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome from Yonkers.. Was that car parked on Central Ave, Saturday afternoon?

I think some members meet up on Wednesday night car show at the ice skate rink on Tuckahoe rd. On nice Saturday nights the wife and I either drive to the Whiskey Cafe in N.J. A huge turn out, with lots if nice cars. Or we go Rose hill shopping center in Thornwood. It's closer but not as much too see, car wise.
Thanks for the welcome.

Yup that was me on Saturday. Rain or not had to get some seat time in this thing! Even took the wife and kids for a spin.

I haven't been to the ice skating rink meet on Wednesday nights in years! Gotta check it out when the weather breaks.

·
Premium Member
1,860 Posts
Thanks for the welcome.

Yup that was me on Saturday. Rain or not had to get some seat time in this thing! Even took the wife and kids for a spin.

I haven't been to the ice skating rink meet on Wednesday nights in years! Gotta check it out when the weather breaks.
Lol...we were going home from doing our taxes, when we seen it. At first we thought it belonged to the used car dealer. It's a beautiful car. Can't go wrong with plum crazy. Good luck with it.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Always loved PCP's, looks great! Congrats and welcome to ChallengerTalk!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts