Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just stumbled in today, looks like a great Forum, thanks in advance for anything... blah blah blah lol

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Premium Member
2,072 Posts
no i got her from Bob Frederick. Kings didnt want to budge on the price. im 24 and they saw dollar signs, expecting me to not know better. i had the exact car i wanted delivered to my driveway for less

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Welcome aboard from Columbus. There are quite a few Ohioans on the board.

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Welcome

Congrads on your new Mopar. Welcome to the the site. There is a lot of good info here. Good luck and hope to see you at a Mopar event at Columbus or Norwalk.
Iron6 in Ohio too.
Just stumbled in today, looks like a great Forum, thanks in advance for anything... blah blah blah lol

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone, I will take the short Drive to Columbus anytime to hang around some Hemi fans! Lol I have had "Ruby" for about Nine weeks Five Thousand Miles down.

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
We try to have 4-5 Meet N Greets in the Central Ohio area per year. Also, we are attempting to have more driving trips too. This year we did three different group driving trips and hope to add a couple more in 2011. One was to a Car Museum that is now closed, another was to a park for lunch and then Ice Cream and a third was lunch and a trip to Hocking Hills in the fall. We also had a big Meet N Eat at a park here in Columbus.

·
Registered
2010 SRT8
1,832 Posts
Hi from Kent, Oh. Glad to see you joined CT.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
welcome to CT :bigthumb:

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Hello from Cleveland :)
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks again for the kind welcome, spent the weekend cleaning out the garage so I could give her a blanket and a warm bed LOL

1 - 19 of 19 Posts