Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Picked up a 2014 SXT for my wife a couple weeks ago. She had been driving around in a scion for awhile but needed a big girl car that was still good on gas which is why we went with the SXT. We work together and car pool so I mostly drive it anyways lol.

Haven't taken any pictures of it yet except for when I first got it into the garage after we bought it. The weather has been pretty crappy so its already dirty but when I get some time to clean it up I will post more pictures.
So far I have only had the windows tinted and purchased the spoiler. I put the blastin bobs res delete on it but it sounded like crap so immediately took it off and put the stock resonators back on. Only other thing she wants put on it is a set of wheels, some stripes and a decent exhaust if we can find one that sounds good.

·
Registered
426 Posts
What's that thing parked in the other part of the garage? Haha kidding! Nice ride. Black cars get dirty though, as you probably know since the Camaro is black too.

As far as exhausts, I've got the Blastin' Bob's Magnaflow Glasspacks w/ 2.5" pipes. Mine's an R/T though. Not sure what the equivalent is for the SXT. It produces a nice sound though. Nothing too loud. Minimal drone, a little louder at WOT.

Anyways, welcome to Challenger Talk, where there's such a vast amount of information and experience you will never consult your automotive technician about a problem again!

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,025 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Congrats and welcome to ChallengerTalk!

·
Registered
Dodge challenger rallye redline
454 Posts

·
Premium Member
2010 Challenger SRT8
634 Posts
Welcome from Wa State!

If you're on Facebook, come check out the Black Challenger Group. Exclusive to current and former owners of any generation Black Challenger! If you ask to join, PLEASE have a pic of your car that can be seen at the Public level. We screen every applicant. No Publicly viewable pic of your car means we'll ask what you drive and expect a reply before joining you.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Hello,

Picked up a 2014 SXT for my wife a couple weeks ago. She had been driving around in a scion for awhile but needed a big girl car that was still good on gas which is why we went with the SXT. We work together and car pool so I mostly drive it anyways lol.

Haven't taken any pictures of it yet except for when I first got it into the garage after we bought it. The weather has been pretty crappy so its already dirty but when I get some time to clean it up I will post more pictures.
So far I have only had the windows tinted and purchased the spoiler. I put the blastin bobs res delete on it but it sounded like crap so immediately took it off and put the stock resonators back on. Only other thing she wants put on it is a set of wheels, some stripes and a decent exhaust if we can find one that sounds good.
Welcome neighbor! Please share your experience with the difference in driver interior room between the Camaro vs Challenger. I'm very interested in reading your thoughts. Thanks!
:icon_cheers:

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Welcome to CT :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Thanks for the welcome.

As far as interior room between the challenger and camaro, the challenger definitely feels a bit roomier. It could also be that it has a higher ride height and doesn't feel like your sitting so far down.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts