Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
2016 Plum Crazy R/T
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, been lurking here in this forum for a bit and thought I'd introduce myself and my car. My name's Luke, I bought my plum crazy R/T about 2 weeks ago and I absolutely love it. I've dreamt about someday having a plum crazy (by far my favorite factory color that is made by ANY manufacturer) challenger with manual transmission for a long time and I feel very fortunate to have found the exact car that I always wanted and for a great price to boot! I've never had a car this nice before and I've never loved a car as much as this one before, every time I get in it it's a surreal feeling that THIS is MY car. This car is more than a car to me, it's an emotional experience. I'm rambling, I love this car and can (and do) talk about it all day 馃槀 I'm glad to have found a place with people who love challengers as much as I do!

Registered
2014 SRT Core
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new ride.

Reactions: Lucaswithac

Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
Welcome from the Bay Area Luke ;) But you like it, right? :D

A Guy

Registered
2015 Challenger SRT 392
Welcome from the Midwest

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Registered
Hello from Escondido! I know that feeling. I still get it every day. That's a great color too. I'll keep a lookout for you on the roads.

Registered
2016 Plum Crazy R/T
Discussion Starter #10
Hello from Escondido! I know that feeling. I still get it every day. That's a great color too. I'll keep a lookout for you on the roads.
I work in Escondido so you very well may catch me cruising around!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts