Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been on the ChargerForum site for about a year and I've seen some crossposting - all good stuff. I'm looking forward to getting to know the ChallengerTalk folks. I have a 2009 Charger R/T that I've done a handful of mods to. But I just today put the deposit down on a 2011 392 Inagural Edition blue w/white stripes Chally!

This will be 4th Dodge and they seem to progress with my kids growing up.
1) Dodge Grand Caravan - awesome vehichle - all 3 in car seats pleanty of room to spread them out so they couldn't smack each other

2) Dodge Durango 5.9L - camping age. Truely loved that car and beat it to death off road

3) My current Charger - 4 door sedan for movies, proms

4) Upcoming Challenger - all mine. 1 in college and two juniors in highschool with their own cars :guiness:

Anyhow - love what I've read so far and hope to be a contributor.

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Congrats. Make sure you visit the 392 threads and be counted.

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi, I'm in San Diego also, the 2011 sounds nice, Congratulations. I have a 2010 srt8 six speed with nitrous, CCW wheels and 305 drag radials. See you around town.

·
Registered
834 Posts
I was just over on CF today and saw your post about the deposit, then saw this post.
I traded in my 06 R/T 2 months ago for an 2010 SRT. Congrats on the 392, going to be
an awesome car. Also had a GC and a quad cab Dakota, not a Durango but close, lol.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Welcome to Challenger Talk "the best damn forum" and enjoy your stay we look forward to your participation. :)

Congrats on the new hot rod we look forward to your contributions oh and keep your wallet locked up this forum has that effect :guiness:

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
welcome to the show

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Welcome visit your parts quite often. Point Loma and Shelter Island is my stomping grounds. I will be back to OB in the spring for Spring Fest.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You SD guys ever go down to qualcomm? I went two weeks ago when they didn't have racing :( in my Charger. I plan on checking it out this Friday - already checked RaceLegal.com.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts