Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi peoples, just got the 2010 SRT8 challenger... Anything advice? I wanted to make some small mod changes nothing major, u know exhaust and small things like that, plus customize other interior stuff... Any recommendations??? Laters... :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I don't know if you have the same stupid laws the US does but if so you might want to add a lockpick to make your media center work the way you want and it only cost a few more bucks to add a camera so you can see out when backing.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Welcome from the state of Oklahoma. There are a lot of things you can do to the car and you can find out on here so enjoy the new ride and the forums. Ronnie

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Welcome aboard. There are tons of things you can do to this car. Post up some pictures with some great Saudi backgrounds if you can.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Arabianchallenger, Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
i would love to see pics !! and pics of a dealership there, is there a dodge dealership there or did you import this car?

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the SRT8 purchase. Are there speed limits In Saudi Arabia? How about fuel costs?

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
395 Posts
ahlan fi challengertalk. saakin feyn fil Saudi

excuse me if the construction's a little off, but the only Arabic I know is Egyptian. However, I've spent some time in Jeddah.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Can you folks imagine what it would be like driving an SRT8 through on a desert highway with gas that cost almost nothing (well compared to us). The carf would have two speeds, on and off. Have fun my friend and send photo's ASAP.

·
Banned
642 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Problem with modding these cars is you don't know when to stop! At least that's my problem. Ton's of great ideas on this site.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts