Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yalls!

Just picked up my '16 srt392 from Arizona and drove that sucker up. It only had 1900 miles.

First mod will definitely be an exhaust system, specifically the borla atak.

Any hints, tips would be great!

·
Super Moderator
12,495 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
12,495 Posts
MDS valves

Your car has the Active Exhaust Valves (AEV), so you either want the system with valves

Or with Valve Simulators

A Guy

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
if i go with the valve simulators, does that mean its always open and would i need a tune of some sort?

·
Super Moderator
12,495 Posts
Yes, always open, and no tune needed, they car still thinks it's controlling the valves

A Guy

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
if i go with the simulators, do you by chance know how that works? Do i install the actuators into the new system etc.?

·
Super Moderator
12,495 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey thanks for your help!

I have one more question. What is this? It only blinks when the car is off and it locked (not on).

ECAF534F-E437-40FA-B168-22E9D8BCA6D5.jpeg
32127EB7-405A-4B09-9A53-0BCBE9EAB796.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
12,495 Posts
Dealer installed KARR high performance series 3 HP GREEN . It's a dealer money maker. Did you get a remote for it?

You might call some good alarm shops near you, see if they are familiar, and ask them how much to remove it. It may never cause you a problem, but if it's active, it can certainly go off if triggered, and without the remote, I imagine you'd be stuck

A Guy

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
10 Participants
hennessy
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing