Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

We here at afterhours mopar Performance seem to be dealing with a lot of challengers lately. so we have decided to branch out onto other forums as well.

I have just set up the account here at challenger talk and would like info from an admin as to setup of supporting vendor status.

without violating any forum rules I will say we are a small shop located in sunny south florida and we do everything from superchargers to motors etc etc.

As soon as we become supporting vendors I will post up more detailed information as well as our current price lists.

Well hello, and talk you all soon.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Hey guys,

We here at afterhours mopar Performance seem to be dealing with a lot of challengers lately. so we have decided to branch out onto other forums as well.

I have just set up the account here at challenger talk and would like info from an admin as to setup of supporting vendor status.

without violating any forum rules I will say we are a small shop located in sunny south florida and we do everything from superchargers to motors etc etc.

As soon as we become supporting vendors I will post up more detailed information as well as our current price lists.

Well hello, and talk you all soon.
Waiting on my 2011 SRT. Can you PM me more info about your company and your location? I live in South Fl.

Thanks!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

As a vendor-supported community, we only permit our authorized Supporting Vendors to discuss their business and/or promote their products on the forums. If you're interested in continuing to advertise your goods and services here, please send an email to [email protected] for current vendor program rates and details. In the meantime, we must ask you to abide by the forum rules and respect our current Supporting Vendors.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

Welcome and we look forward to your input :guiness:

·
Banned
1,508 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

Welcome and we look forward to your input :guiness:
hey Jeff,
How are ya bud? Just wanted to let you know that Afterhours is my business partner "Jon" We have sent out an email last Monday with out any response.. If there is anything you can do to help speed the process along we would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks and hope you are doing well.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Welcome aboard !!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts