Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello wanted to introduce myself. Hope to get to know you all and have fun.. I am the New owner for a 10 6.1L Challenger SRT8 Black :) I love this car.. Got her on Feburary 23 and as of today I got 3300 hundred miles already.. Cheers and let the fun begin//

·
Registered
724 Posts
Way to go now when you get a chance come on out to IRWINDALE some thursday night and see what it will do in the 1/8 mile.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

thanks for getting out of the car to drop us a line hope you make it over to SF6 I'll be there :guiness: btw driving in from Ohio :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Welcome Jedi! It's easy putting miles on her huh?

·
Premium Member
1,572 Posts
Watch that heavy foot or you'll be changing tires about as fast as you're changing that oil.. :browsmiley:

See you at SF6 and welcome aboard..

·
Registered
245 Posts
Toyota Speedway @ Irwindale.. Thursday Night Thunder 1/8 mile drag strip from 4pm-10pm racing doesn't start till 5 though.. Great Fun to really learn how to handle your car going all out drag racing style :thumbsup: First time going may not need a helmet but master that SRT and you'll need a helmet ASAP lol Welcome to the forum

1 - 13 of 13 Posts