Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I just bought a 08 SRT First Edition. My first new gen. Challenger. I have a history of Mopars though, owned 7 e-bodies, I now also have one Challenger 70 Convertible and one 73 Challenger, both in a million pieces, both will eventually have new gen. Hemis and modern brakes and suspension. Next step is to lower my SRT a bit. Car has a Magnaflow exhaust system, Cold Air filter and -10 SRT wheels (or is it Viper wheels?), otherwise stock. Looking forward to learn more about the SRT here in the forums. I didn't get a manual with my car so I'm looking for one.

/Ken

Attachments

·
Registered
200 Posts
Let me join in also...Välkommen ombord! Are you actually in Sweden now? Seeing American muscle (cars) in other countries is awesome!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Viper wheels look awesome! What size are they? Please post more pics!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,976 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,866 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Challengers must be pretty rare in Sweden. You must get the "rock star treatment" like we did in the U.S., back in 2008-2009.

Your wheels look like they are from a Viper. The stock SRT wheels, for 2008, are pictured below. They were 9 inch, Alcoa forged aluminum wheels. The spoked design was intended to mimic the deluxe road wheels from the late 60s/early 70s.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! @Challytatz, yes, in Sweden as we speak, still snow where I live also! Spring is late. @sctm81, they are 20" rims, I belive they are Viper, or clones of, not sure. @A Guy, THANKS! reading the manual now! @Cuda340, not sure how many 3rd Gen Challenger we have, but there is around 950 70-74 e-bodies here, pretty much for a country with just 9 million people...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi all

I'm a newbie here.
But not my 1st forum.
Got a 2012 RT+, and currently looking to upgrade factory speakers. :bigthumb:

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, the joy didn't last long, I had the Challenger for a week when the cops caught me speeding, used a radar gun. Gave me a $500 ticket and took my license away on the spot. I was lucky though, they only took it for a month could have been 3! (I was going way too fast). I get my license back next week, can't wait! No more speeding for me.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Well, the joy didn't last long, I had the Challenger for a week when the cops caught me speeding, used a radar gun. Gave me a $500 ticket and took my license away on the spot. I was lucky though, they only took it for a month could have been 3! (I was going way too fast). I get my license back next week, can't wait! No more speeding for me.
LOL, just how fast were you going?!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts