Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

Reporting in from Toronto. Enjoy reading the discussions on the site and have been a challenger fan ever since I saw it at the autoshow a couple of years ago.

Sad to say that I am not an owner of one yet, but plan on making a purchase in the new year (2011). It will be my primary car and I will drive it everyday. I can see from many posts that the higher models are more common amongst members of the site, I will settle for a base model as this is my price range at the moment. It was either a Civic with bells and whistles or a Base Challenger. Too bad the Base is not available in Orange or Dark Yellow.

I'll let you all know when I make the purchase. I will not put a HEMI badge on it.

Aleks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Alexs.
I have been "lurking" for awhile now (reading the forum but not writing in). I'm waiting for 2011 as well. I have saved my pennies for two years now. With "green with envy" on the radar screen my dreams of buying a 392 are soon approaching. I hope the colour will be close to sublime green.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
Welcome to CT eh! :bigthumb: Buy what you can afford and don't feel like your settling with any level of a challenger. From SE to 392 they are all great cars.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,918 Posts
Welcome to the forum enjoy your stay participation is encouraged :bigthumb:
it doesn't matter which model cause it's a Challenger and they are a awesome vehicle hope you get yours soon :)

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
526 Posts
Welcome to the forum Alek:thumbsup: all models of the challenger rock!
and if you have kids your now your suddenly cool:pimp:
another bonus you wont be driving a "chick car"
see yah this spring in the GTA keep a eye for my vanity plate:bigthumb:

·
Registered
616 Posts
Greetings from Ottawa. The 2011 SE has 305 horsepower; that's nothing to sneeze at.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts