Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Registered
2020 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

After several weeks of waiting, I finally took delivery of my all new 2020 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Shaker special ordered straight from the factory. This is my first Mopar as I traded in my 2013 Camaro RS for it. I'm super excited about this amazing vehicle and look forward to learning more about them and the community.

P.S The dealer took the bananas off before I left 馃槈.

Registered
Nice!! What are your impressions so far w/regard to how the Chally feels compared to the Camaro? (obvious engine/power levels aside)

Ps - when did you order and how long did it take to arrive?

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Nice!! What are your impressions so far w/regard to how the Chally feels compared to the Camaro? (obvious engine/power levels aside)

Ps - when did you order and how long did it take to arrive?
Love the feel of the Chally much better than the Camaro so far. The visibility is night and day, along with the space. I don't feel enclosed inside the Challenger as I did with the Camaro. Handling is tough to tell since it was raining today, but once I get through the break in period, I'll for sure get to see what the difference in handling is like.

I ordered mine on the 11-25. The original ETA was 12-19, but it didn't reach their NC hub location in Winston-Salem until the 1st of January. Got delivered to the dealer in the wee hours of the morning today. Took about 5 weeks and a few days to get here, so not too bad of a delivery time.

Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
Welcome from California ;) 1st 2020 Scat Pack Shaker I have seen (y)

A Guy

Registered
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
I ordered mine on the 11-25. The original ETA was 12-19, but it didn't reach their NC hub location in Winston-Salem until the 1st of January. Got delivered to the dealer in the wee hours of the morning today. Took about 5 weeks and a few days to get here, so not too bad of a delivery time.
Not a bad turnaround time at all, especially with all of the auto transporters and rail cars off for the holidays.

Nice looking ride!

Registered
Hi everyone,

After several weeks of waiting, I finally took delivery of my all new 2020 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Shaker special ordered straight from the factory. This is my first Mopar as I traded in my 2013 Camaro RS for it. I'm super excited about this amazing vehicle and look forward to learning more about them and the community.

P.S The dealer took the bananas off before I left 馃槈.

View attachment 984122 View attachment 984124
Sweet ride for sure! You鈥檒l love it! Welcome to the forum from the coast of North Carolina!

Super Moderator
Welcome from Lowell, NC (just outside of Charlotte)

you'll have to post images of the dash & door panels (if you have the Plus Pkg = alcantara / leather seats) - this is new for 2020's.

Close-ups to see how it looks with the stitching and the leather wrap on those surfaces

If yours has the cloth houndstooth seats, then you don't have the Plus Package

Registered
2013 SRT8
Welcome from the Sandhills, Pinehurst NC. Great looking ride.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Registered
2016 Scat Pack Shaker
Congratulations and welcome to the forum from Greenville, SC.

Registered
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes. I can say I absolutely love this car after 1 week of ownership.

Registered
Discussion Starter #19
Welcome from Lowell, NC (just outside of Charlotte)

you'll have to post images of the dash & door panels (if you have the Plus Pkg = alcantara / leather seats) - this is new for 2020's.

Close-ups to see how it looks with the stitching and the leather wrap on those surfaces

If yours has the cloth houndstooth seats, then you don't have the Plus Package
I do have the plus package. Here are some pictures and close ups of the door panels and dash as requested.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts