Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Scat Pack Shaker - Contusion Blue
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang, new to the forum with the recent addition of my 2017 Scat Pack Shaker Challenger, in Contusion Blue. Not my first Mopar by a long shot, but my favorite for sure. Not the best picture, but the weather isn't cooperating yet to do better. Soon...

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
21,707 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

Reactions: rahm1127

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,285 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome from Sterling hgts. Not sure where your located at.
Originally from Wayne County recently moved to Genesee County now. Work in Detroit, when I go to the office, which isn't that often. I am looking forward to getting out to some of the cruises this year if they go forward that is.

·
Registered
2015 R/T
534 Posts
Originally from Wayne County recently moved to Genesee County now. Work in Detroit, when I go to the office, which isn't that often. I am looking forward to getting out to some of the cruises this year if they go forward that is.
Depending on where your at on Mondays lakeside mall has a huge car show starting the 1st week of may aves. 150-200 cars.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Depending on where your at on Mondays lakeside mall has a huge car show starting the 1st week of may aves. 150-200 cars.
I can probably make that now and again. I have a buddy with a 68 Roadrunner who lives right near there. I bet I can get him to come out too.

·
Registered
2018 Challenger 392 Shaker B5 Blue
282 Posts
Welcome to the forum. That Contusion Blue is nice & a stunner. I’ll look forward to seeing more pics from you in the future

·
Premium Member
2015 RT, Scat Pack.......Shakerrrrrr
382 Posts
I'll say there is.........it's quite the symbol of a big, happy engine (with nasty horsepower). Projects an aura of mega-muscle.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts