Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got an awesome 16 challenger in jazz blue with the blacktop package wheels and spoiler and it has dual matte black stripes down the hood and only 11k miles on the car!! I love it! Only muscle car that still looks like the oldschool version.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Congratulations on the Challenger!!! And welcome to the forum. Now, not all 16 Challengers are created the same.
Please we like details and pictures here. As they say here, if you don't have a pic...........it didn't happen. LOl!
Looking forward to hearing and seeing more. Have fun and be safe!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,996 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All, Thanks for the warm welcome! Much friendlier atmosphere than some other forums ive been on.

Moparjim71, what do you take on the power tour? My dad and I are probably taking his Chevelle on the next one!

·
Premium Member
2016 SRT
458 Posts
Congrats!! Welcome from Houston.

Without pictures it's just a Camry tho... :grin2:

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
A second welcome from MN.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
All, Thanks for the warm welcome! Much friendlier atmosphere than some other forums ive been on.

Moparjim71, what do you take on the power tour? My dad and I are probably taking his Chevelle on the next one!
Most years we take the 71 cuda convertible but also drove the 57 Dodge pickup and 66 Buick Gran Sport 2 years each. It’s a great time!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sounds great moparjim71 . That cuda sounds BA! That car is worth a hefty price haha never let her die!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts