Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello!

I signed up here back in Aug 2017 but didn't post a hello. I don't have a Challenger yet, but have been looking since about Aug 2017.

Which sub forum would be the best place to ask about pricing? If an offer is a good deal or not, that sort of thing?

Thanks!

Update - The day after I posted this I bought my first Dodge/Challenger! Below is the post I made on it!

http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f5/my-first-challenger-627346/

·
Registered
2014 Shaker Boosted 392 Stroker M6
2,728 Posts
Howdy!
Forget the forums unless you intend to buy from a private party. Watch the prices online at Chapman in Scottsdale and Larry H Miller in Tucson until you find what you want. Both tend to have good deals, and you can make a deal better if you have the patience to do so.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Howdy!
Forget the forums unless you intend to buy from a private party. Watch the prices online at Chapman in Scottsdale and Larry H Miller in Tucson until you find what you want. Both tend to have good deals, and you can make a deal better if you have the patience to do so.
Curious, why those two dealers? Currently I'm eyeing one online over at LHM Peoria.

·
Registered
2014 Shaker Boosted 392 Stroker M6
2,728 Posts
Curious, why those two dealers? Currently I'm eyeing one online over at LHM Peoria.
Because I've found them to have the best deals. I don't know anything about LHM in Peoria, but the deal you get will depend on the people working there. I do know to stay completely away from Tempe Dodge from what several friends who have dealt with them told me. I attempted dealing with Jim Click in the past, and that was a complete waste of my time. BTW, I've never done business with Chapman, but that's only because I've always found what I wanted at LHM in Tucson, and I'm 200 miles from Chapman. I've also seen some good deals at the Dodge dealer in Apache Junction, but I don't know a thing about them.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,770 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,075 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·