Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! My husband inherited a 2010 SRT8 6.1 Hemi from his father after he passed in April. She is one of 277 b5 blue that were made for 2010. "Blue" as we call her is one of 5 SRT8's he bought over the years before his passing. Each one of his children inherited one of the cars. She is a blast to drive but we have yet to take her out and open her up because we are dealing with a mystery 6 cylinder misfire code. First we thought it was because we ran her lean from WA to CO but after a few tanks of 91 octane she still popped the misfire code. So we replaced all the plugs and still popped the same code, so we replaced the coil on 6 with no change. She currently has 44k in the tank but today she popped multiple misfires. The next step we are going to take is to replace the two downstream O2 sensors since we have gotten a post cat running lean code twice as well. If that doesn't work I'm puzzled and I guess we will be taking her to the dealership to put her on the machine. Anyways I'm excited to learn more about these magnificent vehicles and looking at all your fabulous photos.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,768 Posts
Welcome from California ;) Dad had great taste in cars, must have been a great guy

A Guy

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,067 Posts
Welcome to the forum, that's a great looking B5 and I really like the shot of all five together.

Reactions: morrisjtja
1 - 9 of 9 Posts