Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Tony. I bought my wife a new 2010 FF Classic R/T, with the black stripes 7 automatic transmission, on Feb 12th. I love this thing. Both my wife & myself have always wanted a muscle car, but always settled for a more economical vehicle. We finally decided we were going to do it before we got too old to really appreciate it. I called Steve @ Solo Performance today, to get on the list for the group buy on the R/T exhaust system for the automatic transmission. I can't wait for the phone call from him telling me that they have the exhaust systems readyto go, so that I can place my order. I need to hear that rumble. The stock exhaust note just isn't cutting it.

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
Congtats...

Hi, my name is Tony. I bought my wife a new 2010 FF Classic R/T, with the black stripes 7 automatic transmission, on Feb 12th. I love this thing. Both my wife & myself have always wanted a muscle car, but always settled for a more economical vehicle. We finally decided we were going to do it before we got too old to really appreciate it. I called Steve @ Solo Performance today, to get on the list for the group buy on the R/T exhaust system for the automatic transmission. I can't wait for the phone call from him telling me that they have the exhaust systems readyto go, so that I can place my order. I need to hear that rumble. The stock exhaust note just isn't cutting it.
Congratulations on the new car and welcome to the forum! Lots of great advice on here!!!

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new car. Don't know what you meen by 7 auto. thats a new term to me. The exhaust on an auto is pretty lame but it does sound better when you let it breath with a CAI and tune.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

OOPS! I let the shift key up too early. That was supposed to read "&" automatic transmission.

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Just thought I missed something. I've been hearing about an 8 speed auto lately and thought they had a 7 I missed.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Welcome & congratulations on your new vehicle purchase. Thanks to Dodge there's a lot of us baby boomers who're able to relive the good ole days of our misspent youth once more. Just out of curiosity where exactly is Royse City, TX located?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Royse City

Royse City is right about halfway between Rockwall, and Greenville, on Interstate 30. (20 miles, or so north east or Dallas).

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hi Tony, Congrats on the new car. Talk about a small town in a small world, I'm also in Royse City! I have a silver R/T I got last summer and have seen another silver (SE I think). I'll be on the lookout for ya, bound to run into each other in this one-horse but 3 Challenger town :)

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Tony, Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Super Moderator
14,134 Posts
Congratulations on the R/T purchase and welcome to challengertalk- the biggest and best Challenger forum on the web, with 19,212 members and growing!

While this forum is free, you will find it very expensive because of all the great ideas that you will get to mod your Challenger. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Royse City

Hey jigo, have you done anything with your exhaust, or are you still running stock? I have not heard one, in person, that has been modified yet, and would sure like to. Thanks all for the warm welcome.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hey Bonz, should have mine done early next week and be glad to meet up with you and let you check it out...PM sent

·
Registered
49 Posts
Welcome neighbor!!! Good to have you here Tony. I'm just down the road from you in Wylie and this forum has been great. Have had my Challenger about 2 months and absolutely LOVING it! Enjoy the forum and all the good info.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts