Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I've two weeks ago I bought a new Challenger and decided to join the forum to do some mod research and such. My car is a 2010 R/T 6-spd. I shopped all over to find a B-5 classic with the manual tranny. Really like the car and have already started thinking about what I wanted to do with it.
With that being said, I've already purchased a K&N cold-air intake and am now looking for an exhaust. I don't want to break the bank and am not looking for a huge power or sound increase, just want to give it a better growl. Right now I'm thinking replacing the stock mufflers to Flowmaster 40's or 44's, any thoughts. Also, I see that Dodge has a cat-back. Have any of you put this on your car? If so, what kind of sound and power increase did it yield?
I've really enjoyed reading past posts and hope you guys can give me some help on this one. Also, some really nice gallery pics as well.

Wes

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Hey Wes. Welcome! You are in my home state. Look at Maryland speed and the magnaflow competition cat back. Call them for a SERIOUS discount. You wont look back.
Have fun and share some pics when you can.
dave

·
Vendor
5,659 Posts
Welcome from South Florida!! I got my R/T in September 2008 and LOVE it. Congrats on your new ride.

Give us a call 888-SPD-LOGX if you'd like to talk about exhaust or any other mods. :)

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Banned
3,777 Posts
Howdee from San Antone :)

inre mufflers - go to Summit and look for Jones Full Boar mufflers w 2.5 inlet/outlet - outperforms the ones you mentioned for about 40.00 each - there are several threads on them in the SE section

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,003 Posts
Welcome from another WV member!

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
welcome to CT Wes :bigthumb:

·
Super Moderator
14,033 Posts
Welcome. Glad you joined us. We now have 17,629 members and growing daily! You'll find that this is the best Challenger forum on the web.

One word of caution, however. It may prove to be very expensive for you...because of all the great ideas you will get to mod your Challenger.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts