Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks;

I am have joined this forum for 2 reasons. First my brother in law doncarson is a member. He and I lost a very dear friend recently to breast cancer. Dons wife Karen was my dear sister. She was the oldest of 7 children and was truly a caring, nuturing, selfless, giving person anyone would want to know. Cancer is a terrible deisease that we must sqwash. I hope Don's posting of her death will raise awareness and get folks to contribute to fighting Breast and other terrible Cancers.

The second reason I have joined is Don is trly like a Brother to me and we talk cars all the time. I am hoping this is yet another way to participate in his life going forward. I personally saw his new Challenger ( Very Sweet 11.6 second Baby ). I told Don I am not really a Mopar guy but enjoy the new muscle craze and competition going on between the big 3 again. I told Don I plan to buy a new 2012 Mustang Boss 302, add some post market trinkets, and come out to Wisconsin to give his new Challener a real Challenge :)). Anyone else in this forum who is close to Madison Wisconson can join ir competition if they think they can beat my target time of < 11 seconds ( won't tell you how much less but it could be as low as 10 :)) ).

Thankyou all for your kind words and prayers for my sister

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts