Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Jose From Tampa!
Trade my Rt 2008 Charger for a Challenger 2010 RT Red and so far is been great.The Challenger really turn head everywhere,never before have a car that drawn so much attention!!!!
Hope to learn from the forum and start doing some mods on it soon!!!

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Welcome, I'm sure you can find out anything you want to know about your new car here and get alot more ideas on how to spend your money than you would believe.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Jose, Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Super Moderator
14,139 Posts
Congratulations on your new Challenger R/T and welcome to challengertalk, the biggest and best Challenger enthusiast site on the web- with 19,613 members and growing each day.

One word of caution, while registration is free, you will find this site very expensive due to the great ideas you will get to mod your car.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Guy for the welcome and I am pretty sure I would find a lot of neat things to do on my car and reading a little from what all you guys done to them I feel so far behind!!!
I want to start with a C.A.I. and some Exh cat back because is to quiet!!!
I don't want to void the warranty (YET) but I am pretty sure is a lot I can do!!!

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well Guys thanks for the welcome!!!
I already start with a new CAI Airaid and the sound from the engine breathing is great that was the 1st thing needed to be done!!!
Now looking at the Solo exhaust been following and old post and they since to have a great exhaust cat back for a great price!!!
Pics of Intake on my album!!

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Another central Floridian! Welcome

Hope there will be some Central Florida meetups this coming summer / fall

1 - 10 of 10 Posts