Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, just wanted to provide a basic introduction. First things first I have a redline 392 6 spd on order...placed a couple weeks ago...really looking forward to getting it. It will be my new daily and it should be a great car with enough room for the family now and then. My other car is an 04 SRT4 that sees quite a bit of track duty. Its got a 4pt bar, seats, harnesses, coilovers, stoptech st40s, and a few other mods. Engine is stock but most other things have been upgraded. I've been a member on SRTforums.com since almost the beginning and look forward to being a member here.

Also, if anyone needs a car in the Eastern Iowa area let me know....my family has a small dealership in the area and actually realizes that selling cars requires top notch customer service.

A few pics of the neon...

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,918 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

Glad you joined awesome ride :) that color is going to great on :bigthumb:

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts