Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my new Challenger yesterday after spending the better part of 6 hours at the dealership in O'Fallon, MO. I saw the car online and knew the second I saw it that it would end up in my garage. Also test drove the SRT8 Core but just couldn't justify the extra $7k for 95 more HP, even if the extra power blew me away.

This was the only R/T they had with the Blacktop package which was a must for me. Just love the blacked out wheels and extra striping. Going to get the windows tinted this week and I've already started looking at a new intake as well as tweaks to the exhaust, to get some more HP. I'm hoping to learn a few things on here from what many of you have already done, so any tips would be appreciated. Thanks and glad to be part of the group.

JRSTEENO

Attachments

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
9,205 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new ride.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Congrats on your Challenger and welcome aboard!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Welcome. Honk if you see me in traffic. I'm all over St. Louis.

·
Premium Member
1,808 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Weldon Spring here. I see a St. Peters response, and you bought in O'Fallon - sounds like we have a core to start a St. Charles County club.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm in Weldon Spring also. In fact I think I saw your car on Saturday. Do you live on Pitman Hill? I'm in Whitmoor. Small world. I think you're right on the club...I'm in.

Jason

Weldon Spring here. I see a St. Peters response, and you bought in O'Fallon - sounds like we have a core to start a St. Charles County club.

·
Premium Member
2010 Challenger SRT8
633 Posts
Welcome from Wa State! Nice looking ride :)

If you're on Facebook, come check out the Black Challenger Group. Exclusive to current and former owners of any generation Black Challenger! If you ask to join, PLEASE have a pic of your car that can be seen at the Public level. We screen every applicant. No Publicly viewable pic of your car means we'll ask what you drive and expect a reply before joining you.

·
Premium Member
3,679 Posts
Welcome to the club! I hope your kid is not leaning on the car..................HA!

Next mod, I suggest Mopar Stage 1 Lowering Springs.........

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts