Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to introduce myself to this forum. I had a 2017 Dodge Challenger Go Green TA/392 w Matt Black hood, roof, trunk lid. I now have a red 2019 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack Widebody. Only two mods so far, mid muffler delete and tinted windows with eye brow. More mods to follow. Looking forward to being a part of this forum!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Just wanted to introduce myself to this forum. I had a 2017 Dodge Challenger Go Green TA/392 w Matt Black hood, roof, trunk lid. I now have a red 2019 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack Widebody. Only two mods so far, mid muffler delete and tinted windows with eye brow. More mods to follow. View attachment 996309 Looking forward to being a part of this forum! View attachment 996309
Welcome to the forum sorry but red dragon reminds me of rush hour with Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker

IMG_3372.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,912 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nothing wrong with Rush Hour..."aint no one can understand the words coming out of your mouth"! And good to have 485 horses via the Red Dragon as a School Mascot!

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
9,501 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
went on a 100 mile trip yesterday with friend of mine who has a black hellcat redeye widebody. Was a good time in the hills of Arkansas.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Welcome Red Dragon from Spokane WA I have the same color and year that you have a love it, I have done several mods on interior and the out side , It is awesome car to drive

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I see you got the rock guards Scatey 5656, which brand did you go with? I've been looking at adding those. Was it an easy mod, no drilling? Your WB looks great!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts