Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello:

Today my wife and I ordered a new '11 Dodge Challenger Toxic Orange SE. Here are some of the option packages we selected:

1) 26G Customer Preferred Package
2) PVG Toxic Orange Pearl Coat
3) GWA Power Sunroof
4) ATL Sound Group II
5) ASC Ralley Group
6) AGL Super Sport Group (SS/T)
7) AFC Electronic Convenience Group
8) RHR Media Center

Wife stipulated that the car must be equipped with almost $4k worth of navigation, media and stereo options! :notallthere: However, I was able to get all of the performance upgrade goodies. Also, since my company is a Chrysler supplier, we got the car for 1% under dealer invoice, which isn't too bad a deal (at least it stops most of the price negotiation).

Dealer says that the car should be ready in 6 weeks. Are there any tools that will allow me to track the status of my order? Technically, it's the wife's car, but I'm looking forward to it too. :)

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
welcome to the forum, I don't know if this will work on 11s but you use to be able to change the VIN in the address bar at this site with your VIN and it told you what was up.Vehicle Shipment Status and History
If you got a nav system look into a lockpick. The factory locks down alot of stuff

·
Registered
2010 SRT8
1,832 Posts
Congrats on the new SE w/ Rallye Package. You will love it.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Hello:

Today my wife and I ordered a new '11 Dodge Challenger Toxic Orange SE. Here are some of the option packages we selected:

1) 26G Customer Preferred Package
2) PVG Toxic Orange Pearl Coat
3) GWA Power Sunroof
4) ATL Sound Group II
5) ASC Ralley Group
6) AGL Super Sport Group (SS/T)
7) AFC Electronic Convenience Group
8) RHR Media Center

Wife stipulated that the car must be equipped with almost $4k worth of navigation, media and stereo options! :notallthere: However, I was able to get all of the performance upgrade goodies. Also, since my company is a Chrysler supplier, we got the car for 1% under dealer invoice, which isn't too bad a deal (at least it stops most of the price negotiation).

Dealer says that the car should be ready in 6 weeks. Are there any tools that will allow me to track the status of my order? Technically, it's the wife's car, but I'm looking forward to it too. :)
Welcome to the Forum! And congrats on your '11, wife's or not, you'll love it.
Was wondering if you could tell me what the AGL package entails, I haven't heard of it.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
According to the dealer order sheet, the AGL (Super Sport Group SS/T) package consists of:

1) Firestone brand tires
2) Anti-lock 4 wheel performance disc brakes
3) 3.06 axle ratio
4) 215MM rear axle
5) Performance steering
6) Performance suspension
7) 245/45R20 BSW AS tires
8) 20X8.0 aluminum clad wheels

MSRP for this option is $1500, and I think well worth it. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
70 Posts