Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New owner, got it for Christmas. Question, at the end of the month I am going to purchase the Trinity from DS. My thought was I need this version to get the data to have a custom tune sent. Not sure, new to muscle and mopar. Enjoying the ride....

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new car. There are other ways of getting the data for a custom tune but the Trinity from what I've heard is the best. If you haven't gone crazy with the car you can most likely get about the same results with a cann tune in a predator without data logging.

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Welcome and check out the Mid South seqction of the forum for some local things that are happening. We are plannig a cruise on March 13th, if you are interested in some country road driving

Chuck

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[email protected] thanks for the info... Mods: none to speak of, deleted the stock muffler and resonators, put a couple magnaflows on the back... thanks again

@RTSB will do, I wanna make that ride. been looking for the opportunity to let her stretch her legs a bit.. thanks for the info

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Premium Member
550 Posts

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts