Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I've been a member here since Jan. 2012. I have gotten SO MUCH fantastic information, met so many great people and have used the forums for the past 2 years for FREE.

Today, I became a premium member. For a whopping 15.00 a year, I consider it an investment that will never lose its value.

To all the new users here, please consider joining! You have no idea how much you will depend on Challenter Talk in the future with your cars. I have learned so much....

Join now!!!!:redblob:

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations on becoming a Premium Member! :)

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I paid my fee about a month ago and will continue doing so. It's a very, very small price to pay in return for so much useful information and to enjoy a great community of fellow Challenger enthusiasts.

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
I just did the same thing last night. Agreed, $15/yr is so worth it to pay for this

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No ad's... under your name you get the Premium Member notification.. but its not what you "get" .. what is this wealth of knowledge 24/7 worth to you? I've been reading, reading, reading for a couple years. The answers have always been dead on. Answers that even my dealer had no clue about. So, to me being able to "help" the site out for $1.25 a month )real cheap) is worth it to be able to contribute. Someone has to pay for the website hosting, software upgrades, bandwidth... if each of us help out a little, it goes a long way for the rest of us. Sooner or later, you will need the information here to help you.

To me, it was a no-brainer. Hope everyone joins "officially". If not, still enjoy the site and all it has to offer us.

·
Administrator
3,749 Posts
Thanks to all, but please remember this is a recurring transaction though PayPal. To avoid any surprises if you have no intention of renewing you must turn this off through your PayPal account.

These are the differences with the paid subscriptions - http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/payments.php.

Validity periods marked * indicate that purchasing this subscription is recurring,
this means after the period is complete it will automatically be renewed.
All paid subscription fees are non-refundable.

Bernie

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
I figure the few bucks pushed for a premier membership is a bargain compared to the access one has to the knowledge base and enthusiasts of common interest that exist here. I got my money worth just getting details on how to update my uConnect.

Reactions: iamawild1

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Welcome to CT :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts