Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2012 R/T w/ STP
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody. Wow! I've totally fallen in love with these cars. Went and test drove a 2010 SRT8 last week and was truly BLOWN AWAY. But I've concluded that a 2011 R/T (Tungsten) with 6-speed and super track pack is the one for me :thumbsup:

Been lurking around for the last couple of weeks and picking up a lot of great info, so thanks! Still debating whether or not to do it; lots of things to consider, but tempting... very tempting...

Jack

·
Registered
92 Posts
rt or srt8, you can't go wrong with either one. I own a srt8 and enjoy it more, everytime i drive it. By the way i live about half an hour from Sonoma.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
2012 R/T w/ STP
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys.

rt or srt8, you can't go wrong with either one. I own a srt8 and enjoy it more, everytime i drive it. By the way i live about half an hour from Sonoma.:bigthumb:
Yeah, must be great every time you start her up! I'll never forget that test drive. Hopefully the first of many times behind the wheel of a Challenger. Cool that you're close by.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :) You will find a wealth of knowledge on this forum.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Challengers in California

Hey everybody. Wow! I've totally fallen in love with these cars. Went and test drove a 2010 SRT8 last week and was truly BLOWN AWAY. But I've concluded that a 2011 R/T (Tungsten) with 6-speed and super track pack is the one for me :thumbsup:

Been lurking around for the last couple of weeks and picking up a lot of great info, so thanks! Still debating whether or not to do it; lots of things to consider, but tempting... very tempting...

Jack
Hello from Santa Rosa, California! Yep, my mom and I took a little drive with the sales consultant in a 2010 Red SRT8 with an automatic. This was after my mom filled paperwork out for the ie 392. So we went for a bit of a test drive... All I can say is.... WOW! The sound and acceleration from the 6.1L hemi is astounding.

Goodluck with your new RT. Hope everything goes ok in terms of the wait! I just try not to think about e.t.a... ok... who am I kidding? But I try to be polite without causing unnecessary drama with the dealership due finding an estimated time of arrival.

-Doug

Good luck with your order!

·
Registered
2012 R/T w/ STP
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello from Santa Rosa, California! Yep, my mom and I took a little drive with the sales consultant in a 2010 Red SRT8 with an automatic. This was after my mom filled paperwork out for the ie 392. So we went for a bit of a test drive... All I can say is.... WOW! The sound and acceleration from the 6.1L hemi is astounding.

Goodluck with your new RT. Hope everything goes ok in terms of the wait! I just try not to think about e.t.a... ok... who am I kidding? But I try to be polite without causing unnecessary drama with the dealership due finding an estimated time of arrival.

-Doug

Good luck with your order!
Wow; 392 on the way! How long ago was the order put in? I'll keep an eye out for you in SR :thumbsup:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Wow; 392 on the way! How long ago was the order put in? I'll keep an eye out for you in SR :thumbsup:
My mom and I placed the order on the Saturday, the 22nd of January from the Lithia Dealership in Santa Rosa.

They don't know anything in regards to e.t.a.... but I am thinking vehicle will arrive at dealership sometime the end of this month or the beginning of April.

Stay tuned!!! I will post pictures as soon as it arrives:bigthumb:!

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts