Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently discovered this forum after deciding to buy my dreamcar. Much great info, thanks to all!! As an avid cult movie fan with VP one of my favs I was planning to buy 2011 white RT, then I heard about the Mopar 10. With a run of only 500 I thought they would be out of reach due to mark up and such. when my local dealer got one in ( 6sp blue trim ) I test drove it, WOW! I was hooked. But I wanted an auto and they wanted MSRP + found a dealer willing to do 2K + under MSRP out the door. Placed order Nov 4 as of 12-13-10 the car is due in Dec. 20 Merry Christmas to me!! Will post pics etc. when it comes in. Thank you all in advance for future help. Sorry if the post was too long :)

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
welcome and enjoy the show

John Lewis

·
Registered
630 Posts
Congrats on the new Challenger! I hope it gets to you for Christmas!

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Congrats. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Great Christmas gift to yourself !!
I saw the blue trim version and think
the stripe and the matching seat trim
the nicest of the three color options.
Very sharp car -seriously considered that
model myself :) Congrats and enjoy !

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great Christmas gift to yourself !!
I saw the blue trim version and think
the stripe and the matching seat trim
the nicest of the three color options.
Very sharp car -seriously considered that
model myself :) Congrats and enjoy !
Thanks! I test drove the blue one but the one I got the deal on is silver both are nice. The red version has the red stitching on the seats - just doesn't look good IMHO

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
welcome to CT :bigthumb:

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
You're gonna like it. Got mine Nov 17th. With supplier discount plus rebates, etc it was almost $6k off the sticker of $38k. I traded in a 2010 Camaro with 2200 miles on it. Mine has red stripe and license plate is 1 HOTROD.
COME ON SPRING.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Merry Christmas and be sure to post up some pics :)
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You're gonna like it. Got mine Nov 17th. With supplier discount plus rebates, etc it was almost $6k off the sticker of $38k. I traded in a 2010 Camaro with 2200 miles on it. Mine has red stripe and license plate is 1 HOTROD.
COME ON SPRING.
Wow that's a great deal! Don't you love the way this car feels in turns? I'm surprised more people don't add front and rear strut tower braces. Can't wait to pick my car up! I have never hated winter more!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts