Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey forum. Soon to be new owner from coconut creek. Getting ready to place an order for a 2011 srt8 gwe-

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

nice choice in color :)

·
Registered
402 Posts
Welcome form another in South FL. GWE is a sweet color.

·
Premium Member
2,891 Posts
Hey Neighbor I am from Coconut Creek as well congrats on the new ride.

Cant wait to see her if you have any questions about the car shoot me over a pm.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cool--sounds good

can anyone direct me to a thread that has good deals people got on new srt8s?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hey guys, new member also in South Florida. Miami to be exact. Placed my order for a GWE SRT8 this past Saturday 2/19/11. Just trying to figure out when the order is confirmed. Does anybody know how long this should take?

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Hey guys, new member also in South Florida. Miami to be exact. Placed my order for a GWE SRT8 this past Saturday 2/19/11. Just trying to figure out when the order is confirmed. Does anybody know how long this should take?
You should have received a VON when your order was placed by the dealer. You will receive a VIN when you order hits D status.

·
Registered
145 Posts
What is a VON, and should I have gotten that the day I went to the dealer to place the order and gave them the $2,000 partial payment, or does it take a few days to get a VON? The guys exact words to me were "we will call you in a couple of days to let you know that the order went through.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
^^^^^
The delareship should have entered the order when you placed the order with them. The Chrysler system automatically generates a Vehicle Order Number (VON). The VON is used to track the status of your order.

·
Registered
402 Posts
What is a VON, and should I have gotten that the day I went to the dealer to place the order and gave them the $2,000 partial payment, or does it take a few days to get a VON? The guys exact words to me were "we will call you in a couple of days to let you know that the order went through.
I could be wrong, but I think it is Vehicle order number. Chrysler states that it takes 6-8 weeks to receive a car. If the weather is really good from here on out, it is a safe bet. If the weather is bad, then give it an extra week or two since they will have transportation issues. Once you get a VIN number, you can track your order via insight logistics. oh, and where in Miami. I'm in the cutler ridge area.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I have nothing, they havent even told me if the order went through and i placed the order on Saturday. Sh*t, I better get to the bottom of this. Thanks guys. Im near downtown miami area.

·
Registered
323 Posts
hey forum. Soon to be new owner from coconut creek. Getting ready to place an order for a 2011 srt8 gwe-
Welcome to the forum! Just registered to this forum myself. I am also from South Florida. Lived in coconut Creek for 20 years, now live in Boynton Beach (Long story). Just ordered a 2011 Redline 3 SRT 392 6 speed over the weekend.

Where are you going to order yours from? I got a great deal on mine and would gladly talk to you about it if your interested.

Worst part of the whole deal is the 8-10 week wait to finally get it. It's been 2 days and I'm going out of my mind!

PM me I can be of assistance.

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Welcome from speedlogix in west palm beach! Stop by and see us for anything you need for your challenger

1 - 20 of 21 Posts