Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been wanting one of the new Challengers for a couple years now. I figured my wife would be wanting a new car soon but after a trip to the auto show this year, she didn't find anything she really liked. So she gave me the green light for the Challenger.

I was looking at the 2010 and 2011 models but for me, the only real option was hemi orange. So I spent the last couple weeks looking around for 2010 RT Classic and found one in hemi orange with the electronic convience package, sound group II and moon roof. I picked it up last Thursday night and had to drive it straight home for the garage. Lucky for me the weather cooperated this weekend and I was able to get it out for a short ride. What an awesome car! I had a big grin on my face all weekend and can't wait to get home tonight to see it again.

I'm looking forward to some nice rides this summer!

John

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Welcome to the CLASSIC CLUB!

·
Registered
9,414 Posts
Sweet ride, and welcome.

Color is the "biggest", and most important option IMO, at least it was for me.

I would be hard pressed to give up my '10 DY R/T C.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Welcome to the family and the best Challenger forum on the web !!!!
Dude I love your handle and Im one of the few that most likely know what it means...'Ryche on man !!!!! :thumbsup:
The first cd I listened to and burned to my hardrive was Rage for Order...damn that sounds sweet with the Boston Accoustic set up !!!
Anyway,get ready for your Rock-Star treatment,drive that baby and enjoy !!!!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Welcome!

Johnnyryche - welcome! Love that colour! Enjoy and keep sellin' the little lady on the value of this big, comfortable, eye-catching (and fast) car...lots of trunk space and rear seating room (ex-Mustang owner talking)!! Who knows, she might want her own soon enough?? Enjoy, Zeb

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Welcome! Nice looking Classic!

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts