Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I've recently purchased the 2015 RT Plus STP to be my daily driver after my 2002 2.7L Intrepid finally hit a repair that was too costly to justify (transmission valve body issue) at 384,195 miles. Admittedly it's quite an upgrade and was very unlike me to buy, but I've loved them since they came out and when they first released the Sublime green color on the '07 Daytona Charger's I've been hooked on the color. It had 6100 miles on it when I bought it the last weekend in August and it's up over 10,000 already, but so far has been an absolute riot. Below is a picture from the day I bought it and then another after laying down the RT stripes this past weekend. I've removed the 22" Niche wheels in favor of the OEM hyper blacks and they'll be for sale or trade here shortly once I get them cleaned up. I've been lurking the site for quite a while so I figured I may as well add an introduction post. I'm also a dirt bike and quad woods racer, so if anyone in central OH is into that, hit me up! lol.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,045 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Congratulations and welcome from Illinois. I really like your whole car. Love the stripes AND the new wheels. Are they 18"??? If so tell me all about it. Switching from 20s. I wanted those wheels too. Those stripes REALLY set that color off. Then the dark roof and gas cap. Got it perfect!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts