Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Stage 3 performance chip, tipback exhaust
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What’s up guys. Bought a ‘15 R/T Plus 6speed about 4 weeks ago. It spent the first part of its life in Wisconsin and now lives in Illinois. Still has factory warranty, last week I took it to the dealer to have a rear end noise and valve train chatter looked at. I am missing it like crazy! It’s lowered on what look like eibach springs and has 22” hellcat reps, which sound gaudy but I think they fit the car well. Is this anyone here’s old car?

·
Registered
2018 R/T 6M
206 Posts
Sharp car! I have a Billet Silver R/T as well and love the color.

·
Registered
Granite 2015 SXT+ Blacktop
47 Posts
I must say, seeing your car makes me want to get lowering springs for mine more.

·
Registered
Stage 3 performance chip, tipback exhaust
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have to say I am pleasantly surprised with the ride quality even with the springs. With that being said I came from driving a slammed Silverado with 0 rear suspension travel :LOL:

·
Registered
‘74 Duster 360 4M
661 Posts
What’s up guys. Bought a ‘15 R/T Plus 6speed about 4 weeks ago. It spent the first part of its life in Wisconsin and now lives in Illinois. Still has factory warranty, last week I took it to the dealer to have a rear end noise and valve train chatter looked at. I am missing it like crazy! It’s lowered on what look like eibach springs and has 22” hellcat reps, which sound gaudy but I think they fit the car well. Is this anyone here’s old car?

View attachment 1004570
Funny, I sold my Billet Silver 2015 R/T 6M to a dealership in MT about 6 weeks ago and I know it has sold since then. Been watching to see if it would pop up here with the new owner.

Close but no cigar.

·
Registered
2016 R/T Scat Pack
1,523 Posts
Welcome from North Carolina. I thought I saw my old R/T a couple weeks ago but I couldn't get turned around to find out for sure.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,731 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) Looks great (y)

A Guy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts