Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I am new to the forum and I am also a new owner of a 2012 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic. I am looking forward to being a part of this website. I have attached a photo of my baby, I have only had her about a week, so she doesnt have name yet. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

thanks
Joe

Challenger.jpg

·
Registered
134 Posts
Welcome aboard from sunny AZ. Nice looking ride...

·
Registered
426 Posts
Nice ride. Welcome from Indiana.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Love the black on black. Welcome to the place of knowledge that will make you want to spend all kinds of money on cool ideas!

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Welcome from WA, and congrats on the new addition!!! Looks identical to the one I wanted before I saw my Stinger Classic on the showroom floor. LOVE that black on black!!!!

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,010 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Congrats and Welcome to ChallengerTalk!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Definitely digging the ghost stripes. You already have a good start. This forum will teach you how to waste all of your money on your car!!! Beware!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Joe, Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Premium Member
2010 Challenger SRT8
634 Posts
Welcome from Wa State!

If you're on Facebook, come check out the Black Challenger Group. Exclusive to current and former owners of any generation Black Challenger! If you ask to join, PLEASE have a pic of your car that can be seen at the Public level. We screen every applicant. No Publicly viewable pic of your car means we'll ask what you drive and expect a reply before joining you.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hello,
I am new to the forum and I am also a new owner of a 2012 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic. I am looking forward to being a part of this website. I have attached a photo of my baby, I have only had her about a week, so she doesnt have name yet. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

thanks
Joe

Welcome and love the Black R/T..test drove one just like it in Vegas and me and the salesman was just giggling most of the half hour test drive. Awesome! :thumbsup:

How about Black Thunder, Black Rumble, Blackie, or HeavyB...:saythat: :eusa_dance:

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Welcome to CT :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts