Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals! My name is Keith aka the "Beastly Bearcat". I am a car guy but have never owned a Chrysler product. I am a 23 year old engineer with love for my Knicks, Giants, and Yankees. I never considered owning a Challenger until my uncle showed me a picture 3 weeks ago of his 1971 Challenger. 2 weeks later I test drove my first one and wow, they have rehab for drugs and alcohol but damn they need it for cars because I am addicted to how that car drove.

I am planning on getting a challenger when my lease runs up this May so I came here looking for some information these awesome machines.

Thanks!

Keith

·
Registered
456 Posts
Do it!

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
Dont do it man.

First youll buy the challenger, then you'll get a CAI, then an exhaust, then a tuner, and before you know it you have a supercharger. Youll end up having a mental illness where all you do is think about the challenger. Youll wake up sad as shit that you have to go to work but just the thought of your challenger will put a smile on your face. You will be checking challengertalk every 20mins just to get your "chally" fix. Every time you walk pass your car you will have the urge to look back at it... sometimes even a double look.

Save yourself the mental stress and get a lame mustang or prius. Something that you wont be proud of so you can save your sanity for when your older.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Welcome to CT :)

·
Registered
456 Posts
Dont do it man.

First youll buy the challenger, then you'll get a CAI, then an exhaust, then a tuner, and before you know it you have a supercharger. Youll end up having a mental illness where all you do is think about the challenger. Youll wake up sad as shit that you have to go to work but just the thought of your challenger will put a smile on your face. You will be checking challengertalk every 20mins just to get your "chally" fix. Every time you walk pass your car you will have the urge to look back at it... sometimes even a double look.

Save yourself the mental stress and get a lame mustang or prius. Something that you wont be proud of so you can save your sanity for when your older.

What are you talking about?! :notallthere: Nobody modifies their car and nobody lurks on this forum for the latest and greatest ideas and def. nobody......oooooh a new thread gotta go!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Dont do it man.

Damn knocturnal I couldn't have said it better myself!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Keith, Welcome aboard! :) You will find a wealth of knowledge on this forum.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dont do it man.

Funny you should mention a Prius and a Mustang.

My first car was a SB 04 mustang GT. That got totaled (drunk driver hit her when she was parked :flame:) so I picked up an eclipse gsx. Then after that was totaled too (someone ran a stop sign :flame:), I picked up my current Honda crz 6spd. I used that car for my senior design project at school.

So yeah I've owned both a stang and a hybrid lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts