Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!

I am s4ndwich, i live in Orange County, CA. I recently purchased a 2014 Challenger R/T and love it! I've been reading posts on the forum for a couple months now and like what I see, great feedback and awesome members. I will post some pics of the ride after I give her a nice wash/wax. I have all black no stripes with the chrome 20"s and SoundGroup II which is pretty nice.

I've already put some aftermarket HID's on it, as well as installing LED White/Amber DLR/Turn signals and they make it look sweet at night. I suggest everyone getting the LEDs over the regular bulb, much brighter and cooler looking too !

Working up to getting her the Mopar intake and exhaust soon since I have the extended warranty and don't wanna void it on the big items. Other then that, she's my daily driver and look forward to talking to more of you and seeing what cool upgrades you all have.

-s4ndwich

·
Premium Member
N/A
1,814 Posts
Welcome To CT from Michigan

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,057 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Congrats on the new bad boy bro

·
Registered
456 Posts
Welcome from just down the 5.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Welcome! Please do post pics. Word of advice, claybar the car, apply Meguiars Black Wax, then finish with a top coat of Wolgang Fusion Carnuba Wax. After that (believe it or not) use Windex on those chrome 20s. Also, for drying the car use a California car blade. Then a TERRY CLOTH towel whilst moving panel by panel to catch any run off from the car blade. Do this and your car will look showroom sexy for YEARS. Just be sure to keep it waxed every 90 days.

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
:icon_cheers: Good morning! Nice to meet you. Welcome to Challengertalk.

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Welcome to CT :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts