Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the forum I just bought a 2014 Plum Crazy purple SRT Core. And I just love it this car is so dam sexy. No better looking car out right now besides the Challenger. I'm in the US Navy and I am currently stationed in Hawaii on Oahu. So Aloha and Mahalo to you all I'm glad to be here.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
306 Posts
Congrats, better give us some good pics by the north shore. I was stationed at Scofield barracks in the 90's. Good times.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :) Thank you for your service.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Alright!!!!!

We have the same car! How do you like the "cloth" seats? I just love mine! I'm an ex-sailor, did 4 years in the 70's, AK3 and to this day and because of the Navy, I'm still involved with the Aviation field and I'm still with the government, best damn thing I ever did in my life, was when I joined the Navy!!!!!

We all salute you!

David

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,028 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the Core!

I picked up a PCP R/T Classic last week. Seems like Plum Crazy is a popular color with new Chally owners lately!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I absolutely love this car. I only know one other person on the island with. PCP SRT-8. I glad to be able to serve my country and thank you to all of those who have in the past. Definitely don't know where I would be without the Navy.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Congrats on your newest addiction and welcome to ChallengerTalk!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Just got on island, Venom will be here in 2 more weeks, can't wait!

Haven't seen many Challengers on Oahu, mostly plain SXTs. I did see one Yellowjacket on Tripler tho... Parked in a Handicap space! Lol.

Hopefully will see you cruising around sometime. Love the purple color ones.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
490 KAMOKILA BLVD
Kapolei, Hawaii 96707
This is the address to the Wendy's in Kapolei I think every car club on island meets here on sat 5pm till whenever. My car club is redline 808 and almost Everton has either a challenger or charger. You should come out some time and nobody has a plain anything lol.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I might come check it out then!
Yeah, I purposely bought an SXT since I was moving to HI. I got 3 months of drive time and some great road trips in CA before we left...

But I figured the HEMI or SRT would just be a higher cost with just frustrations of not being able to really open it up on Oahu.

Besides, my SXT is not stock, I'm sure it will receive some appreciation by the car club guys. =0)

I have pics in my gallery.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It's all love man. What part of Cali I'm from San Diego. And if u stay in Millilani I'm in wahiawa it's like the next exit heading towards schofield maybe we can meet up sometime or something. Prob head to Oreiley's over in Millilani this weekend need some more wax.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Good to hear bro. Well the car club is doing a car show this coming sat at the NEX parking lot off of Bougainville from 0800-1300. Come and check us out if your not busy just look for the Plum Crazy Challenger.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts