Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, i'm a new member with a 2010 SRT8 challenger, 6 spd, 2300 miles, love the car. Got a good deal on it. From the way it looks, I think it was sitting on the lot for about 11 months and they wanted to get rid of it. They discounted it about $8K, so I love it even more.:)

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Congrats on the SRT.

Welcome to the forum.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Congrats on the new ride :)
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
585 Posts
welcome. congrats. drive that car some more, hope it's a daily driver, got mine in august, 7k already, runs great no probs. I like to think I got a deal but he was smiling as big as I was......So

·
Super Moderator
14,224 Posts
Welcome. Glad you joined us. We now have 17,629 members and growing daily! You'll find that this is the best Challenger forum on the web.

One word of caution, however. It may prove to be very expensive for you...because of all the great ideas you will get to mod your Challenger SRT.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
welcome to CT :bigthumb:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Congratulations on a good deal. You did great with that price. Good luck with it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts