Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I'm a new member, but i've been reading the forums for about a month and have already picked up tons of useful information. I bought my Challenger in mid november and been loving it every minute since! Its a stone white 2010 SE with dual black stripes. I wanted the HEMI but i'm not rolling in $$$ so I had to settle (not bad for settling though). It came with some cosmetic upgrades, but performance-wise everything is still factory issue, so I look forward to picking all of your brains regarding mods! My first thought is a CAI...but feel free to chime in...you guys are the experts and i'm all ears!

Thanks!

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Congrats on the new ride :)
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Welcome aboard from an Ohio SE owner. I am sure many will chime in with performance stuff ideas for you.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Somerdale New Jersey. My first mod was the preditor. It really woke up the car. If you see a Hemi Orange Srt8 with the Cervini Ta hood cruising down the highway blink your headlights. This forum is addicting so start saving you money and watch the build threads. It is a great group of people sharing there sucess and failures.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I know it's gonna sound corny but ever since I started driving I've always had an SUV. I always chose functional over fun. Well not this time...this is my first muscle car and I'm really excited to be a part of this forum so I can get the most enjoyment out of my baby!

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
welcome to CT from an Illinois SE owner :bigthumb:

·
Registered
741 Posts
depending on your cash flow i think the best first mod is blasting bobs reso delete
and K&N drop in filter.

by the way, are you located in NJ?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
depending on your cash flow i think the best first mod is blasting bobs reso delete
and K&N drop in filter.

by the way, are you located in NJ?
I used to be. Now I live in North Carolina. Everyone here calls me either Jersey or Damn Yankee...I prefer Jersey

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Congrats. Welcome to the forum.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts