Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a 2009 rt classic with 10 thousand miles for 10 grand got it at an estate sale . the car hadn't moved for 5years but once I got a battery in it and some fresh fule it started right up after 3 good washings and an oil change its good to go it reminds me of my old 1970 charger I had when I was 18 . I guess next thing is getting it to the dealer to have them go over it and do any recalls and updates if any so youll see me lurking around .

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Congratulations and Welcome! Good job. You have come to the right spot. Post pics if you can. Good luck!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,075 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Welcome from central Maryland! Please post any pictures of your R/T before and after you rescued it. It would be cool to see since it sat for so many years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
9,269 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new ride.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Welcome from Michigan. I've got a 2016 Hellcat, and I've ordered a 2018 Demon, and 2018 Trackhawk. Neither have arrived, as yet. I'm dumping my Fords, because they sent me a "dear John, you aren't important enough to own one of our Ford GT's. So I sold my Shelby, will replace my Navigator with the Trackhawk, and I'm going to replace my F-250 when I finish research on the 3500 GMC / 3500 RAM.

I just now figuring out how the forum works, so I'll mostly be lurking.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Welcome from Michigan. I've got a 2016 Hellcat, and I've ordered a 2018 Demon, and 2018 Trackhawk. Neither have arrived, as yet. I'm dumping my Fords, because they sent me a "dear John, you aren't important enough to own one of our Ford GT's. So I sold my Shelby, will replace my Navigator with the Trackhawk, and I'm going to replace my F-250 when I finish research on the 3500 GMC / 3500 RAM.

I just now figuring out how the forum works, so I'll mostly be lurking.
Well welcome to the Forum! You are my kind of guy. Bite the hand that feeds...................NO MORE FORD!
Well lucky for you it worked out this way. At least you wound up at Dodge than moving to Ford!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts