Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! Just about a week ago bought a 2012 challenger R/T classic. It has a little rattle somewhere in the exhaust, don’t know exactly what that’s all about but I’m planning on just going ahead and getting a new exhaust since it also has the stock one on it. Any opinions on what to get? Looking for a nice deep sound but nothing crazy loud. Just want to get a little more sound from her ? glad to be here!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,699 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Welcome from Maryland. You’re gonna enjoy that R/T!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,049 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT
647 Posts
Hey! Just about a week ago bought a 2012 challenger R/T classic. It has a little rattle somewhere in the exhaust, don’t know exactly what that’s all about but I’m planning on just going ahead and getting a new exhaust since it also has the stock one on it. Any opinions on what to get? Looking for a nice deep sound but nothing crazy loud. Just want to get a little more sound from her ? glad to be here!

Welcome to the neighborhood.

If your R/T Classic is an automatic, then go with a system that has resonators or you will have drone. Back then, the Mopar’s Performance exhaust was made by Borla and they switched to Corsa around 2013.

I had the Corsa Sport version on my 2011 R/T and it wasn’t the exact sound that I had in mind. If I had kept the car, I would have switched to a Flowmaster system.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts