Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. A little bit about me. I'm 55 years old, grew up around muscle cars and drag racing. I have worked on top fuel dragsters, I have built a nitro fuel altered, and my current build is a outlaw nitro funny car. I have owned a 2010 challenger srt8. Loved the car but lost it in a accident. My current ride is a 2013 challenger srt core. Looking forward to being a part of the forum. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
12,495 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Welcome from NC! When I bought my R/T back in 2013, I did not really do my homework..I did not even realize there was a SRT8 Core model! Well anyways, post a pic sometime! Again, welcome!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome From Virginia ! there is a lot of information here on the forum and a lot of really helpful members. Enjoy !

·
Vendor
1,491 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site! Glad to have you here. Post some pictures of your Challenger when you can. You'll find some interesting info on this forum. If you haven't found what you're looking for, feel free to post a question. If you have knowledge that someone else is looking for, feel free to share!

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
welcome aboard!

·
Administrator
17,002 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
12 Participants
vpzyck
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing