·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Hi i'm johnny soon to order 09 RT

·
Premium Member
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
welcome to the forums Johnny. Hope you get the R/T soon, many orders have already been scheduled for the 09's so you better hurry :)

·
Registered
382 Posts
hello im jerry woolf
better late then never
many allready seen my post here and there i really like being creative here with this its fun...
well let me start off by saying i own #81 srt8 challenger 2008
bought from (srtpusher ) mr fred garga at fiesta dodge in san antonio texas
oh im really enjoying this car lotts
read my post if u dont beleive me
lol
jerry woolf

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Hi Everyone.. Today my fiancee told me to come out behind the Battalion(work)..
I walk out side and there is brand new Challenger SRT8 Hemi Orange.. I had no idea I was getting this. I just got rid of my 2006 Charger earlier this year.
I am retiring from Army after 26 years. I got hurt in Iraq and I have had 6 surgeries since... All I can say is WoW.... I guess I'll be doing the Laundry and dishes for the next ten years... Totally worth It! :woot:
Here's the photo five minutes after I got it...

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
WOW Great color goodluck with it!!
Your so lucky

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi everyone, I'm Mike from Minnesota. Looking to order an SRT or R/T, can't decide yet.
Giving up my 2005 Vette for the Challenger, want something more comfortable.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome Warrior! Wow...what a surprise! That's some woman you got there. Now there are two beauties in your life. Wish you much happiness and safe driving in that Hot Hemi O you recieved! Looking way good! You came to the right Challenger forum - it's just the best and again, welcome on board.
Hi Everyone.. Today my fiancee told me to come out behind the Battalion(work)..
I walk out side and there is brand new Challenger SRT8 Hemi Orange.. I had no idea I was getting this. I just got rid of my 2006 Charger earlier this year.
I am retiring from Army after 26 years. I got hurt in Iraq and I have had 6 surgeries since... All I can say is WoW.... I guess I'll be doing the Laundry and dishes for the next ten years... Totally worth It! :woot:
Here's the photo five minutes after I got it...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey everyone, I'm Steven. I'm waiting for the hype to die down a bit for the first couple runs of the Challenger, so I can pick up an R/T for a decent price. It's a bit expensive for someone trying to get through college right now, but I cant stand all the little Mazdas and Hondas everyone my age seems in to right now. I've been in love with the Challenger since the first time I saw it at a car show a few years back, and can't wait to own one.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Greetings to all Challenger Talk members. I'm Rick from Austin, TX. and for some time now I've been reading, with great interest, all of the posts in the various forums--solid information, rumors, war stories, etc. Like many members, I grew up in the original Challenger era and find the new Challenger to be a return to those glory days of a true American muscle car. I'm currently feeling out Texas dealers to place an order for an '09 SRT.

·
Registered
6 Posts
This will probably be one of my only posts on Challengertalk, but my name is Steve and I'm a GM guy. I am looking forward to the new Camaro, but I appreciate all cars. I'm very interested in the Challenger because it's competition! ;)

In all honesty, with some of the things I've seen with GM and my dealer experiences, I've more than once considered jumping on the "Mopar or No Car" wagon. You Mopar guys are a SUPER die-hard bunch. Great history of cars (late 60's/early 70's Hemi and big-block cars, Shelby turbo cars of the 80's, Viper and TT Stealths, etc). I commend those of you who have been waiting since 1974 for this car. We Camaro guys whine because it's been 6 years :)

I'm curious as to when I'll see the first Challenger in the DC area. Anyone on here???

Edit: For all your sakes', they better be throwing the 6.4 in the SRT for 2010 considering the base V8 Camaro (whichever model it will be) will more than likely have the 430hp LS3 (or a derivative). Not to mention that the Shelby already has 75hp on you as well (and that's due for a revamp too!).

Happy cruisin'!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Greetings to all Challenger Talk members. I'm Rick from Austin, TX. and for some time now I've been reading, with great interest, all of the posts in the various forums--solid information, rumors, war stories, etc. Like many members, I grew up in the original Challenger era and find the new Challenger to be a return to those glory days of a true American muscle car. I'm currently feeling out Texas dealers to place an order for an '09 SRT.
call fred garza fiesta dodge san antonio he will hook u up!

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
Greetings all, I'm Phil. I have been lurking for some time. I do not generally post. Used to work for Chrysler, my cousin still does (35+ years)

I wish all those who are getting a Challenger all the best. I hope to be seeing my own'09 SRT8 Hemi-Orange Challenger some time, probably just in time to put her to bed for the long cold winters in New England.

Long time MoPar lover. First brand new car was a '73 Cuda 340 at the ripe old of 17. MoPar has been in my blood ever since. Other notable MoPars are: '70 Superbird 440-6 (used), '72 Satelite RoadRunner, '69 Duster 198, and various others.

Ciao
DirectConnection

·
Premium Member
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
welcome to forum all of you guys. Nice to have you

·
Registered
66 Posts
That's an awesome story !!.........does your wife have a sister I can marry ?:eek:rangehat:......just kidding I have a Great Wife, but I don't think she would go that far......she thinks I'm crazy spending 40k on a car already. She is frugal and ya gotta love it. Kudo's to you for serving our Country !! I was in the 1st Gulf War while in the USMC. You earned it.........oooh Rah ! I've got a Black Chally on a rail car heading my way and can't wait !!:woot:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hey Demonspeed
My Black Chally is on a railcar "somewhere" heading to Wheaton Dodge for me to pick up and bring down to Southern Maryland. I, too, am a fan of many cars. Grew up going to Drag Races as a kid and watched up close the Don Garlits, Don Prudohme, Bill Grumpy Jenkins, Sox & Martin racing. I've got a '48 Chevy Pickup Street Rod and had a 68 Camaro for a long time. But, I've always loved the look of the Cuda & Challenger !! Can't wait to go cruzing thru Georgetown !!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey Demonspeed
My Black Chally is on a railcar "somewhere" heading to Wheaton Dodge for me to pick up and bring down to Southern Maryland. I, too, am a fan of many cars. Grew up going to Drag Races as a kid and watched up close the Don Garlits, Don Prudohme, Bill Grumpy Jenkins, Sox & Martin racing. I've got a '48 Chevy Pickup Street Rod and had a 68 Camaro for a long time. But, I've always loved the look of the Cuda & Challenger !! Can't wait to go cruzing thru Georgetown !!
Ah, you're right up the road then. Now, if only I can see it doing a nice smokey burnout! :bigthumb: Enjoy your car!

And fwiw, I prefer the lines of a 70/71 Challenger to a 69 Camaro. Shhhhhh...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, great looking site, kinda like the car!
Own a Black '06 300C Heritage Edition
Waiting for the Challenger convertable, wanted one since I first saw the 1970 droptop
Can't wait...wife wants to drive the 300 full time (not allowed) so she's hoping I'll find a way to get my Challenger

·
Premium Member
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
welcome to the site, and good luck on getting your challenger. Rumor has it that 2010 will have the option of a convertible.

1 - 20 of 5487 Posts