Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 40 of 5462 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Welcome everyone especially Warrior, you really deserve that car .I hope your feeling ok and I'm sure driving that SRT will be good physical therapy when you mash the gas to the floor!

7,359 Posts
We the moderators are here for you guys pm us any time and know you are all very welcome here.
Welcome to the club!

First off I would like to say welcome to all of our new members. Also, if you are a new member please be sure to post here and introduce yourself. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators. Also, please be sure to read http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f5/forum-rules-please-read-before-posting-1940/ Thanks for joining our forum, and please enjoy.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Hi guys, my name is Paul. I am a 66 year old Chrysler Canada retiree and I still like the old muscle cars. My current ride is an 08 300 Ltd (company lease car). I had a Charger in 07 and if the company offers us Challenger's in the 09 lease program, there will be one in my driveway. I think Chrysler did a great job with the Challenger and I can't wait to drive one.:)

·
Premium Member
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Hi guys, my name is Paul. I am a 66 year old Chrysler Canada retiree and I still like the old muscle cars. My current ride is an 08 300 Ltd (company lease car). I had a Charger in 07 and if the company offers us Challenger's in the 09 lease program, there will be one in my driveway. I think Chrysler did a great job with the Challenger and I can't wait to drive one.:)
Glad to have you. We can use more guys like yourself. How do you like the 300 so far?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello- Jon here looking to order an RT soon, probaly the blue. I saw the option list with prices, but not sure what all of them are- can anyone enlighten me?? I am selling my wifes 70 chevelle SS to help buy this and maybe(but I hope not!!) my 68 charger RT!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I'm Laura and I just picked up my Challenger Monday night. I'm #217. I used to own a '73 Cuda (383) and LOVE this body style. I miss the radical engine, but otherwise LOVING this new car. I had it at a local car hang-out tonight and the car got PLENTY of attention.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Glad to have you. We can use more guys like yourself. How do you like the 300 so far?
I really like the 300, but I am more of a Charger/Challenger kind of guy. The 300 was more my wife's idea.:)

·
Registered
16 Posts
hello everyone name is Allen 23 years old, and looks lke the next car im getting will be the Challeger srt.....dad had one when he was younger and well time to make it a tradition in my family.... so once the 2009 6speeds are available i will be the first one inline to get mine....in black :D

7,359 Posts
RT Info

Challenger R/T Base Price $29,320
Destination - $675
27J package - $2,135
6-speed tranny - $995
Chrome Clad wheels - $1350
spare tir - $100
electronics conv group - $1245 auto / $1060 stick
block heater $40
HIDS - $695
MyGIG - $1700 base / $1390 as upgrade
Sunroof - $950
R/T hood to fender stripes - $200
Sirius - $195
sound group I - $995
sound group II - 535 / w/RER $185
*leather is included in the 27/28j package
Challenger SRT-8 Base price - $39,320
Destination $675
6-speed $695
perf tires $100
delete hood stripe - (250)
mygig $1240 or $890 with AY2 package
Sunroof $950
SRT option group II $1,045 (AY2 aka kicker sound group)
Plus the 6spd get less GG tax from 1 mpg better fuel rating
Hello- Jon here looking to order an RT soon, probaly the blue. I saw the option list with prices, but not sure what all of them are- can anyone enlighten me?? I am selling my wifes 70 chevelle SS to help buy this and maybe(but I hope not!!) my 68 charger RT!!

7,359 Posts
Challenger R/T Base Price $29,320
Destination - $675
27J package - $2,135
6-speed tranny - $995
Chrome Clad wheels - $1350
spare tir - $100
electronics conv group - $1245 auto / $1060 stick
block heater $40
HIDS - $695
MyGIG - $1700 base / $1390 as upgrade
Sunroof - $950
R/T hood to fender stripes - $200
Sirius - $195
sound group I - $995
sound group II - 535 / w/RER $185
*leather is included in the 27/28j package
Challenger SRT-8 Base price - $39,320
Destination $675
6-speed $695
perf tires $100
delete hood stripe - (250)
mygig $1240 or $890 with AY2 package
Sunroof $950
SRT option group II $1,045 (AY2 aka kicker sound group)
Plus the 6spd get less GG tax from 1 mpg better fuel rating

·
Registered
589 Posts
Hello all:

Kevin here, soon to be a proud father of a 09 blue rt I have it's room all ready.
My story is short, I built a log home 8 years ago and i said when i was done I would treat myself to a muscle car, over the years I never found anything that really caught my eye/heart until 2006 came along and you all know what happened in 06. Right then I knew that the challenger was it and I've never looked back since. I'v followed this car i swear from it's conception to now. I've been on this site as a "guest" for quite awhile not really having much to say until about, I guess two weeks ago and I joined.

NOTSURE AND 41/4 HORSECHARGER i've enjoyed your post keep it up and us informed Keep doing whatcha do

And if it weren't for fred g I would not be living this dream.

All washington state dodge dealers can bite me!

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Welcome everyone especially Warrior, you really deserve that car .I hope your feeling ok and I'm sure driving that SRT will be good physical therapy when you mash the gas to the floor!
Thanx SRT 6, believe me, I am feeling much better behind the steering wheel of a new Challenger... Great Therapy, just what the Doc ordered..

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hi Gang...

I have owned both a '73 Cuda and '74 Challenger during the late 70's til the late 80's.

I passed on the new Charger because of the 4 door feature so there's no excuse now plus I have Mopar in my blood so here's to reliving the 70's !

Looking to order a '09 this weekend....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi All!

I've been driving my black Jeep GC SRT8 since 06/06/06 * Scary *

The only other SRT8 vehicle that I'm interested in is the Challenger.

Perhaps I'll line one up for purchase on 9/9/9.

If anybody is wondering about which to buy, do yourself a favor and go all out on the SRT8. You will be happy. And get a bike to keep your fuel bills down:rocker:

·
Registered
589 Posts
HEY NHLFAN I'm from the puyallup area, what did bellvue say about getting a car 08 0r09. I got nothing out of renton, auburn or puyallup

21 - 40 of 5462 Posts