Dodge Challenger Forum banner

5281 - 5300 of 5332 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,495 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Honestly....I had very little knowledge of Mr Norm cars since I was in high school and never had a Mopar muscle car except a Dodge Polara 440. 🤔 So when I saw my GSS 1320 car, like Merlin in his post... I was taken back to the old school graphic cars that were around 40-50 years ago. Like many gimmick cars around back then I assume this one was too. I really don't know what's different, but it does seem crisper in response and pull as to the other 1320s I had drove prior. Others have told me its pretty much the same but may have program changes for updates. Personally I don't care either way it's a flash back in time for me with that Angry Bee! And it gets out of it's own way any time I ask it too!!!!
Funny how many people rev their engines at lights, just driving, and even when it's parked on my lawn....because there is a BIG BEE on the car!! It brings back so many memories of a lost street racer era. I couldn't be happier with the car and sites like this.

·
Super Moderator
12,495 Posts
Not a lot of details out there, looks like appearance and interior, including the Hurst shifter

A Guy

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey mopar fam,
Newbie here and also saying hello.
Just want to say I'm glad we have a place to share ideas, give advice and offer knowledge to those in need.
Here's a pic of my second and recent R/T. The first one I owned was a 70' challenger r/t with a 340 that was bored and blueprinted .40 over. Missed it so much I just had to own another.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,495 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello to all from Portland Oregon! I'm new to this site and the proud 2nd owner af a 2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8 with only 24,000 miles! Looking forward to chatting with you all. Have a fantastic day! Mike.

·
Super Moderator
12,495 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk Mike ;) Congrats!

A Guy

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi my name is Dan and I ordered a new 2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, after a 2 month wait to be built I received information that I have Bone Cancer, I was going to take the hit on the deposit and not take the car but my wife told me to get it anyway and I am so thankful the car is so much fun to drive I love it and it is keeping my spirts up at this time of my life
IMG_0249.JPG

·
Registered
161 Posts
Welcome from New Jersey,Dan. Sorry to hear of your condition.Glad you decided to get the car. It is something you wanted and need now. It is a beauty and I can imagine the smile it puts on your face.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Welcome Dan, your car is beautiful. I just got a new Scat Pack a couple months ago. Is yours a manual or automatic? What other options did you get besides the wide body? My car makes me feel great every time I walk out the door to get in it. I hope that at this critical time in your life, yours does too!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey Melvin the car is a automatic, I have put on 1300 miles the last 3 weeks and running the heck out my new Scat Pack, best time in 60 MPH in 4.4 seconds and 108 MPH in quarter mile, we have have lots of back country roads to play on here in Spokane
IMG_0254.JPG

·
Super Moderator
12,495 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk Dan . Beautiful car! I'm sorry to hear of your diagnosis. They say laughter is the best medicine, that must mean a Widebody Scat pack is twice as good! I hope it helps you deal

A Guy

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all, new owner here near Greensboro, NC. I just purchased a GoMango 2016 R/T Scat Pack 6sp. and definitely am enjoying it so far. I enjoy road racing, so I am looking to build the suspension a little more for the twisties on the Challenger for the nice mountain roads here. Maybe upgraded sway bars and springs. Otherwise, she sounds and looks good already so otherwise I don't have much plans (obviously will need some more contact patch on the ol' tyrees too).

·
Super Moderator
12,495 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks everyone! I'm looking forward to enjoying this platform, being part of the community, and settin her up for some twisties! So far, I love it! comfortable, optioned up, plenty of power, sounds great and so much fun to drive.

5281 - 5300 of 5332 Posts
About this Discussion
5.3K Replies
3.2K Participants
A Guy
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing