Dodge Challenger Forum banner

5301 - 5320 of 5332 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello, I ordered a 2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Wide body. I ordered it on 6/1/19 and still waiting for it to arrive. Frustrating, I hope it's worth it! Today is August 21, 2019

·
Super Moderator
12,495 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) Waiting sucks, but I GUARANTEE it's worth it (y)

A Guy

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi my name is Darryl from California. I just sold my 17 Charger R/T and bought a 17 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker. Managed to not lose my investment in the Charger’s wheels and tires by transferring the MRR 392 wheels to the Challenger. Definitely needs those wider meats on back :)

·
Super Moderator
12,495 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk Darryl ;) Nice T/A as well, 77? Hard to tell from the spoiler decal. My 78 had blockier letters...when it had decals ;)

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
12,495 Posts
Awesome (y) Sorry to jump right past your Challenger, but I have a spot for the 1977-1978 Trans Ams (among others, lol). Not many pictures as I didn't have a camera, and it was film then ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
161 Posts
It caught my attention, once having owned a 1988 Trans Am GTA and my friend owning a 1980 Turbo Trans Am. Fun cars.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi from Pensacola. I have owned 3 Challengers over the years, a 2010 RT, a 2018 RT TA Plus and the newest addition, a 2019 Scat Pack Wide Body. I searched for a couple of months until I found one built like I wanted. I ALMOST just settled for an auto, until I found a manual just four hours from me.

I LOVE this car. It is so much more than both of the other Challengers I have owned. Only a few mods after 1,200 miles.....JLT Catch Can, Petty Enterprises Strut Tower Bar, Lou's Short Stick with a Speed Dawg Shift Knob and Skip Shift Eliminator.

10.jpeg
11.jpeg
12.jpeg
13.jpeg
14.jpeg
15.jpg
16.jpg

·
Super Moderator
12,495 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;)

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
12,495 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) Looks great (y)

A Guy

5301 - 5320 of 5332 Posts
About this Discussion
5.3K Replies
3.2K Participants
A Guy
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing