2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
685 Posts
Welcome!!!!

Looks like someone vandalized your license plate. :geek:

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,952 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) Another beautiful colored Blacktop (y) Shame about that license plate though :p

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,952 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;)

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,952 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk Brian ;) Looks great (y)

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,952 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk Brandon ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
48 Posts
New member, I'd post my Challenger but I dont have it yet. Looking forward to posting soon, many questions not enough answers!

Papabean

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,952 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello all, I forgot to post the picture of the newest Challenger last time. Ignore the dork :rolleyes:, but the car is a '14 SXT with only 45k spins. Thinking about a SC from maybe Ripp and gears and an exhaust. Ran 14.47 best pass with a 9.21 1/8th. My 0-60 was 6.6 1/4 tank and 77 degrees 10% humidity in Vegas late night. Trying to improve to low 13s maaaaybe 12s but not holding my breath.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello from Florida! First Challenger, second muscle car overall. 2019 GT in Pitch Black. I. Love. This. Car. Started driving autocross and she drives like a dream...I’m 1 of 2 Challengers in the autox group, in a sea of Mazda Miatas
Hoping to start modifying soon. Looking forward to chatting with everyone and hopefully meeting up with local Challenger owners! Here’s my beast...
IMG_3767.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 Pitch Black SXT
1,002 Posts
Hello from Florida! First Challenger, second muscle car overall. 2019 GT in Pitch Black. I. Love. This. Car. Started driving autocross and she drives like a dream...I’m 1 of 2 Challengers in the autox group, in a sea of Mazda Miatas
Hoping to start modifying soon. Looking forward to chatting with everyone and hopefully meeting up with local Challenger owners! Here’s my beast... View attachment 978656

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Beautiful. Congrats and welcome from New Jersey! Now that's the way to autocross. (y)

5321 - 5340 of 5536 Posts